14. “…mindfulness in its original Buddhist tradition ‘is not about being able to stare comfortably at your computer for hours on end, or get ‘in the zone’ to climb the corporate ladder’ — it’s about gaining insight into the human condition.”
13. “Sometimes we must stand back from our human form and look at how connected it is.” The story of Spirit. Beautiful.
12. The Scale of the Universe
11. Why Meditate
The Dalai Lama explains that meditation is good for day-to-day wellbeing.
10. How to Meditate in a Moment
9. “Meditation is not meant to help us run away from difficulties. It is meant to allow positive healing to take place. To meditate is to learn how to stop being carried away by our regrets about the past, our anger or despair in the present, or our worries about the future.”
~ Thich Nhat Hanh ~
8. Jim Carrey – The Power of Consciousness
“All spirituality is about relieving suffering” – Buddha
7. 30 Things to Stop Doing to Yourself
6. 30 Things to Start Doing for Yourself
5. What Meditation Really Is
Learn to become familiar with and to train your monkey mind.
4. The Morality of Meditation
“So take heart. The next time you meditate, know that you’re not just benefiting yourself, you’re also benefiting your neighbors, community members and as-yet-unknown strangers by increasing the odds that you’ll feel their pain when the time comes, and act to lessen it as well.”
One of the many reasons I meditate.
3. 10 Spiritually Transmitted Diseases
2. Einstein on Buddhism
1. How Meditation Works
A great article about mindfulness meditation and its benefits